Friday, March 18, 2011

Address in Mexico

I'm not sure if mail will actually get to me here, but my suggestion is to send it "registered," which I guess means get it tracked? There's also  DHL service in town, which is the closest thing to FedEx or UPS.
**Additionally, it was recommended to me to write my name in Spanish as it'd be more likely to get to me. So, you can send it to Raquel Ganadora, or Raquel Fernandez or Ardilla (squirrel :)) or something like that. (Thank you, Allie).

Calle 11 Poniente 1128-1
San Pedro Cholula
Puebla, Mexico

1 comment:

  1. also, my friend in chile realized that packages addressed to her boyfriend (who has a very chilean name) were much more likely to arrive than ones addressed to her (a very gringa name). don't know if mexico's like that, but you should consider making up a spanish name : )

    ...raquel ardilla?

    ReplyDelete